Saturday, February 7, 2015

Headphones

 
Skullcandy Hesh2
  This post is not about Linux, or Chromebook, it's actually about an accessory.  I've been on the hunt for a headphone which is a good fit for my head, it's not an easy task. I have a hard time finding sunglasses that fit too. I've tried some of my co-workers headphones at work, some were great, some just plain old annoying. Today I listened to some online radio, using a really old and basic headphones, but the music sounded so different, which is when I realized my headphones at home was out of date.
  So I went and looked for a new headphone.  At the store there was a setup to test headphones, naturally this one wasn't between them.  But I've read good reviews about the skullcandy brand. I tried the usual suspects, Sony, Philips were the one's out on display and trial, they sounded pretty good, but they weren't comfortable. I saw this one on the shelf, and decided to buy it, worst case I'll just return it.  I gotta say, it's a perfect fit on my head, and perfectly covers my ears. Music sounds great, it's comfortable, and since it fully covers my ears, I can't hear other noise around me. So far I would recommend it, though I think you should try them on before buying, I didn't have that option, yet I feel happy about my purchase. I may write a follow up after using it for a longer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment